- Bag of Slaw
- White Distilled Vinegar
- 1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2ts Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4ts Granulated Garlic *Or Garlic Powder*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tbsp White Granulated sugar
- Get Tupperware or other airtight container. Open bag of slaw and put it in this container. Make sure to have room for liquids.
- Add about 1 cup of White Distilled Vinegar. (I eyeball this. Just make sure to not cover slaw completely. I usually make sure it half fills container I’m using.)
- Add Red Wine Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Add Granulated garlic and Sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and refrigerate. The longer it sets the better it gets.
******This can be used on everything from Slaw Dogs to Pork sandwiches. My children even eat it by itself.******