This consists of 3 separate recipes of mine that I have put together. I came up with this because my children LOVE Asian inspired food I also make a sauce that my daughters love to pour over their chicken and rice. That recipe will be included as well.
- 1lb Chicken Breast (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup store bought Teriyaki Sauce
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- Dash of Garlic Powder
- 1ts of ginger (I use the squeeze bottle kind)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour Over chopped Chicken.
- Marinate in fridge for up to 4 hours.
- Saute Chicken until done in olive oil.