I came across something similar a while back and I decided I was going to wing it and make my own.
- 1/2 Bell Pepper per person. Any color.
- 1 egg per person
- 1 cup Shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 3 pieces of thick **cut bacon cooked and crumbled
*** I always season tomato separately. A drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.***
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dice tomato and onion. Season tomatoes and set all diced ingredients to the side.
- Half bell peppers and bake on baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Cook Bacon while waiting on peppers to bake.
- Pull peppers from oven after 20 minutes but keep the oven on.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese each pepper before adding any other ingredients.
- Crack 1 egg into each pepper without breaking yolk if possible.
- Divide the rest of the cheese between each pepper and layer on top.
- Put as much Onion, Tomato, and Bacon as you would like on each pepper.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put peppers back in oven for 20 more minutes. Let cool and serve.
****I added a layer of Onion, Bacon, and Tomato directly over cracked egg before baking as well as on top of the cheese.****