- Cous Cous (dry)
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Broccoli chopped
- 1/2 md White Onion diced
- Chicken Stock ***When cooking the cous cous replace the water with stock for more flavor***
- Salt and Pepper
***Use medium or small sauce/soup pan.***
Always date your unused stock!
- Saute onion on *medium low-medium* in extra virgin olive oil until translucent. ***I always salt and pepper the onions***
- Add Butter.
- Add Broccoli. Saute for 3-5min. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Add Tomatoes.
- The amount of stock is dependant on the amount of cous cous you are preparing. Look at directions on cous cous packaging.
- Add stock to pan with vegetables and bring to a boil.
- Pour desired amount of dry cous cous into the boiling stock.
- Stir then put lid on pan. Take the pan and remove it from the heat. Let it set for 5min.
- Fluff with a fork and serve.
******My youngest daughter turned 1 over the weekend! I will post the accompanying recipe tomorrow and add a link. It is Lemon Pepper Chicken!******