The kids have only been out of school for a week and life has been chaotic! We had some really good family time making this dessert on Memorial Day. My children love any activity that involves decorating! Add Ice Cream and they are in heaven!
- 1.5 Quart Vanilla Bean Ice cream
- Frosting of your choice (I prefer store-bought cream cheese frosting)
- Boxed Brownie Mix
****Decorate with whatever you like****
- Bake brownie mix according to box directions. Let cool completely. ***I am a home cook so sometimes easy is great***
- Set ice cream out until it is softened.***Softened does not mean liquefied***
- Layer ice cream over cooled brownie. ***Use as much or as little as you like.***
- Place level in the freezer for 4 hours. ***Cover if you can. Place level so that it does not freeze in an unevenly.***
- After 4 hours the ice cream should be stiff again. At this point put icing into a zip loc bag. Cut a small slit at one end and utilize the bag as a piping tool. Pipe the icing on how ever you want.
- Decorate however you want.
- Place back in freezer for an hour. ***this is just my preference it is fine to eat at this point***
- Set out for 10-15 minutes before cutting a slice. Enjoy!