Some days whipping up an easy soup is the way to go!
- 1lb Ground Chicken
- 1/2 White Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic minced (I use 2 small squirts of the easy squeeze garlic)
- 1tbsp Cumin
- 1ts Chili Powder
- 1tbsp any basic Taco Seasoning
- 1ts Worcestershire Sauce
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2 *10oz cans of Rotel*
- 28oz Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt and pepper as desired
- Heat 2tbsp Olive oil on medium heat in a large soup pan.
- Add meat, taco seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce to pan. When meat is done, drain and return to pan.
- Place pan back on heat and add onions and garlic. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add chili powder and cumin. Stir to mix in the spices.
- Cube the cream cheese and add to meat mixture. Fully incorporate the cream cheese before moving to the next step.
- Drain and add both cans of rotel. **I love the reduced sodium rotel**
- Add broth.
- Add the heavy whipping cream.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little. Eat and Enjoy:)
***I always add sour cream and mild cheddar at the end. It makes all the difference in my opinion.***