This is a fun classic!
- 3-5lb Roast
- 1 Family sized can Cream of Mushroom
- 2 packs of Onion Soup Mix
- Worcestershire Sauce (eyeball amount)
- 2 Small Yellow Potatoes
- 1 cup Baby Carrots
**** Set the meat out 30 minutes prior to cooking****
- Pour the soup into a mixing bowl. Add onion soup mix packets and stir. Set to the side.
- Salt and Pepper all sides of meat.
- Add about 1ts Worcestershire sauce and 1tbsp olive oil to the pan right before you add the meat. Sear each side on high heat. This is done quickly to avoid burning the meat.
- Put the meat into the slow cooker. Add the soup mix and coat the meat.
- Leave the skin on and chop the potatoes. Add potatoes and carrots to crock pot.
- Stir the potatoes and carrots to slightly coat with soup mix.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Then, cook on low for 5-6 hours. ***If you are going to be busy and want to “set it and forget it” then it is fine to set it on low for 7-8 hours.
****If you like the vegetables to have a bite to them add them 2-3 hours before roast is set to be done****