You can use this recipe with any fruit and it is amazing!
- 6 cups of Fruit
- 2tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1tbsp Honey
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3tbsp white sugar
- 1/4ts Salt
- 6tbsp cold Unsalted Butter cut into small cubes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean and prep fruit and put in a bowl.
- Mix 2tbsp all-purpose flour and 1tbsp sugar together. Add to berries. Add 1tbsp lemon juice (if your fruit is sour do not use this) and 1 tbsp honey. Mix until berries are coated.
- Pour fruit mix into a 8×8 baking dish.
- Whisk 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 3tbsp white sugar, and 1/4ts salt until incorporated. Add butter cubes and work in by hand until dough is crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar and lemon zest ****This is totally optional****
- Cook for 35-40 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!