This is not a traditional fruit salad. It takes me back to being a child and hanging out on the front porch drinking lemonade.
- Fruit of your choice. **I prefer Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, and Raspberries**
- 3tbsp Honey
- 1ts Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 cup Oil **I use olive oil but it is your choice.**
- 2-3Tbsp Pink Lemonade Concentrate **I get the Minute Maid brand from the frozen section. Set it on the counter 15min before to allow it to thaw slightly**
- 1/2ts dry mustard
- Put oil in emulsifier or something you can shake vigorously without making a mess. (A large mixing bowl and whisk will also work)
- Add honey, poppy seeds, and concentrate. Shake or whisk until everything is incorporated together.
- Plate fruit in a bowl or cup. Top with dressing. **I like to refrigerate the dressing for a couple of hours beforehand but it is great as is!