Skip to content
We love lamb in our house. We eat it quite often and have started to get creative in our uses of it.
- Lamb Ribs
- 1 1/2ts fresh chopped Tyme
- 2tbsp Rosemary
- 1 1/2ts molasses
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Garlic minced
- Mix Marinade.
- Salt and pepper each rib.
- Put ribs into Zip loc bag. (I double the bag up or you can use a bowl.)
- Pour marinade over lamb and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Heat Large skillet to medium heat. Use 2tbsp olive oil to pan to begin with. If you need more oil use it.
- Cook Lamb to your desired temperature. We prefer medium rare.