My husband and I used to go to this wonderful restaurant when we first started dating. It has since closed but we still enjoy recreating some of their dishes. The restaurant would always pair fingerling potatoes with their lamb, so yummy! I have become a huge fan of this particular potato.
- 3tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1ts Garlic minced
- 1/2ts Cajun Seasoning
- 3tbsp Honey
- 1tbsp Tyme
- 1tbsp Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Package of fingering Potatoes.
- preheat oven to roast on 400 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in the marinade and set to the side.
- Cut each fingerling potato in half length wise.
- Put potatoes in a large zip loc bag.
- Pour marinade over potatoes, zip bag, and shake over the sink to evenly coat each potato with marinade.
- Let sit for at least 20 minutes but no more than 4 hours.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes (until browned slightly and fork tender).
- Add salt and pepper. Let the potatoes cool slightly and then serve.
This pairs great with Lamb Ribs and Summer Cucumber Salad.