Oh boy, do we love pecan pie in this house! I love how easy this pie is to bake. Not to mention it is just sooooo tasty. I live in the south and this is one of the few southern staples that is liked by pretty much everyone. My husband loves to put a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on a warm slice of pecan pie.
- 1 cup Dark Karo Syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2tbsp melted Butter
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups pecans (I used chopped)
- 1tsp Vanilla
- **I use the store-bought graham crust**
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat Sugar and Eggs together until creamy.
- Add Butter, Vanilla and Karo Syrup.
- Add Pecans and stir
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
****In this recipe I am making mini pecan pies but this recipe can be used for a regular sized pie as well.****