I grew up in a family that lived for football and nascar weekends. So that means I was taught about tailgating food early in life. This is a BIG staple for a casual social get together. You can always throw this in a crock pot and take it with you.
- 1 Can of Rotel (I used the no salt added)
- 1 Tube of Hot Sausage ( I use Jimmy Dean)
- 1 Large block of Velvet ( I use the 2% Milk)
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
- Cook Sausage on Medium in a Soup pan. ( This is a 1 pan dish) ***You can drain the sausage. I do not usually drain it.)
- Turn the heat to Md Low.
- Cut velveeta into cubes and add.
- Add Milk.
- Drain Rotel and add.
- Heat until cheese is melted. Stir frequently and adjust heat as needed to prevent burning.
- If the dip is thicker than you would like add more milk.