It is no secret, Mexican food is so good! I am always trying to find my own variation to recipes. This one I just winged and it turned out great!
- 1lb Ground or shredded Chicken
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can of Rotel drained
- 1ts Taco seasoning
- 1 small container of Sour Cream
- Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 can of Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can of Green Enchilada Sauce
- Sour Cream
**Preheat oven to 350 degrees.**
- I usually boil the chicken and then shred it for this recipe.
- Heat pan to Medium. Add shredded chicken, rotel, 2tbsp green enchilada sauce, and black beans. Stir until heated.
- Add taco seasoning and stir to incorporate together.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream.
- Heat tortillas. Put about 1tbsp cheese in the center of each tortilla. Spoon mixture into tortillas and roll. Place in a baking dish that will accommodate the amount of enchiladas you are cooking.
- Cover the enchiladas with the whole can of red enchilada sauce and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.