We love being able to utilize left overs in our house. You could always make pulled pork specifically for this meal but we usually use left overs (there is always an abundance of meat when we cook a whole butt). This is fun because everyone can construct their own taco their own way. It makes sense when you have picky eaters.
- 1/2 diced Red Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic minced
- Pulled Pork (about 1lb for 4 people) Slow Cooker BBQ Butt.
- Easy Vinegar Slaw
- 1/4-1/2 cup Beef Stock or Water
- 2tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
**** You can be very creative with your toppings. We always lay out mild cheddar, slaw, and jalapeno.****
- Using a large sauté pan heat 1tbsp olive oil on medium heat.
- Add diced onion and sauté until translucent. I usually salt and pepper the onion.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the meat and broth, heat thoroughly.
- Add about 2tbsp BBQ Sauce.
- Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Assemble your taco however you want. ENJOY!