This is just a good one pan meal. Sometimes, I really just don’t want to do tons of dishes and being a family of 5, we pile dishes up. I am not going to lie. Cooking pasta like this kind-of made me nervous at first but it is super easy and flavorful.
- Chicken Breast (Usually One per person)
- Garlic Pepper seasoning
- Olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 14 whole cloves of Garlic
- 2tbsp flour (eyeball)
- 2tbsp basil
- 2 small Tomatoes chopped
- 1 pkg of Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Season each chicken breast. Drizzle of olive oil, Salt, and a liberal amount of Garlic pepper seasoning. Do this to both sides. ***I usually coat my chicken thickly with the seasoning but this time I lightly seasoned it because our children were eating it as well.***
- Heat 2tbsp Olive oil on medium low heat in a large Saute pan. Add the 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Add Chicken. Cover. Cook about 5 minutes on each side and check with a thermometer 160-165 is the temp in which I pull the meat and let it sit. LOW SLOW AND IN CONTROL. You don’t want it burning because we are going to use whatever sticks to the bottom to make our sauce.
- Once the chicken is done sit to the side.
- Add 32oz chicken broth (you could use water and if you need more add it.)
- Use a spoon and scrape the bottom of the pan. Use flour to thicken if necessary.
- Add 14 Cloves of Garlic whole and the basil. Bring the broth to a simmer.
- Add a Whole package of Angel hair pasta.
- Stir frequently, Cover when not stirring.
- Once pasta is cooked completely add Cheese and Tomato.
- Serve and Enjoy.
*** Unless a recipe requires salt I don’t usually list how much I use. Salt and Pepper are at everyones own discretion. We don’t used a lot of salt.***