- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cup of Chicken Stock
- 1 cup of white rice (you can really use any rice you like)
- 1/4 ts Granulated Garlic seasoning
- 1/4 ts Rotisserie Chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2- 2 cups Frozen Vegetables (get the mixed bag)
- 4-5 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2- 1 cup Shredded Cheese ( your favorite! I usually use Cheddar)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
**It is fun to play with seasonings in this dish. Add whatever vegetables and flavors that your family enjoys!**
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the cream of chicken soup, chicken stock, granulated garlic, rotisserie chicken seasoning, and any other seasoning you pick.
- Add the rice and frozen vegetable and stir again.
- Pour mixture into an 8×11 baking dish.
- Season the chicken breasts however you like. I usually salt, pepper, and dust them with granulated garlic and rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- Place each breast on top of the rice mixture in the baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil to keep the chicken from overcooking.
- Place covered baking dish into the 400-degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Take the baking dish from the oven and uncover. If the chicken is done and the rice mixture is done (some ovens are different than others so baking time may vary) sprinkle the cheese over the chicken breasts.
- Place the baking dish uncovered back into the oven.
- Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes in order to melt the cheese.
I really hope everyone likes this meal as much as my family does!