I love icing…. all of it. This is something I pride myself in making.
- Two 8oz blocks of Cream Cheese
- 1 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut butter
- eyeball Powdered Sugar
- 2 ts Vanilla, Butter, and Nut extract
- Milk *Eyeball
Okay, so I know “eyeball” is such an ambiguous term. In this case less is always more!
- Leave the cream cheese out for 2-3 hours to soften.
- Mix cream cheese with peanut butter, extract, milk, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add the milk and powdered sugar 1 tbsp at a time this is important to keep it from being too runny.
- Spread on cooled dessert of your choice
Try this with Peanut Butter Chocolate Delight Cake!