If you love pizza this recipe will definitely be your cup of Tea!
These are one of my absolute favorite meals! What better than pizza? Mini pizzas! That’s what! They make great party appetizers too! I got bored one day and wanted to cook something with the kids. This is what we came up with.
- Desired toppings (we used Mini Pepperonis)
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Chopped Basil
- Olive oil
- Granulated Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Your favorite pizza sauce
- Round Cookie cutter or Cup
- Muffin pan
**You will need a round cookie cutter or if you are like me, just use a cup when cutting the tortillas!**
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use the cookie cutter or cup to cut the tortillas into circles that will fit in your muffin pan. This will be the crust.
- Spray your muffin pan with Pam! That way the tortillas do not stick!
- Place each circle into each muffin slot on the pan.
- Drizzle the tortillas with a little olive oil and sprinkle with a dusting of granulated garlic.
- Spoon about 1-1 1/2 tsp pizza sauce onto each tortilla.
- Put a pinch of cheese on each. I like to cover the sauce but not make it too thick.
- Add your toppings. We have done Margherita pizza versions as well as just cheese. In the recipe pictured I used Mini Pepperonis.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Pull the mini pizzas from the oven and sprinkle with fresh or semi dried basil.
Let Cool and ENJOY!