Shark TacosWe love to cook fish and shrimp tacos. This is just a little salsa that accents those very well. It is simple to make and could even be paired with a nicely grilled pork chop.
- 1/2 cup Mango or Pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup Watermelon diced
- 1/4 Red Onion diced
- 1 cup of chopped Cilantro
- Zest of 2 Limes
- Juice of 1 Lime (we usually use the other for our Cilantro Lime Cream)
- 1/2 Tomato (if you have any left over this is a great way to use it)
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl mix mango, watermelon and red onion together.
- Then add the cilantro, zest, tomato, and lime juice.
- Mix thoroughly
- Drizzle about 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil over the mix. Stir.
- Add a little salt and pepper if you want.
**Add a jalapeno for some spice**