This came about because we use sour cream in almost everything. We decided we would start playing with Greek yogurt and this has just become a fun staple now. It goes with so many dishes and tastes wonderful. Try it with some zesty shark tacos topped with tropical salsa! So Yummy!
- 6 oz container of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup of Chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime (zest if you want too)
- 1/2 ts Garlic Powder (or Granulated Garlic)
- 1/2 ts White Granulated Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- I put the yogurt into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add cilantro, garlic powder, sugar, and lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in refrigerator until it is going to be used.
This is great to garnish soups and tacos with!!!!