Shark is something we enjoy. It is a meaty flavor kind of like steak. In my opinion, it is very close to the flavor of sword fish.
- Shark Filets ( about four 6 ounce filets for 10 small tacos)
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Tropical Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Cream
- Flour Tortillas
Here are a few pics of the shark steaks……
- We always make these tacos the night after we have shark steaks. It is great to use our leftovers in such a tasty way.
- Cube the cooked shark steaks (we usually season these with a simple chop and steak seasoning and a little lemon juice).
- Heat up a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil and let it heat up.
- In a bowl season the cubes with lemon juice, zest, pepper, and salt (if desired).
- Cook the shark in your pan.
- Heat up your tortillas.
- Fill your tortilla with the desired amount of shark, top with Tropical Salsa and Cilantro Lime Cream.