This is a lifesaver on those school days in which everyone is pooped but still wants a good meal! This is a no-fail recipe for sure!
- 1/4 cup chopped Shallots
- 5 md Chicken breasts
- 1/2-1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 pack of Original Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Easy Vinegar Slaw
- Boil the chicken until almost done.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- When the chicken is done shred or chop it.
- Throw the meat and the shallot into the pan with about 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes then mix in your BBQ sauce and remove from heat.
- Toast the rolls. Use whatever method you prefer.
- Put meat on rolls, top with slaw, and serve!