This is such a fun meal! It is so neat for everyone to have their own birds when doing this one.
- 1 (2LB) Cornish Hen per person ** You could split one between 2 people**
- 1 tbsp softened Butter per Bird
Equal parts of the following:
- Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning
- Gun Powder Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Granulated Garlic
- Cajun Seasoning
- Ground Mustard
- Six Pepper Blend
Use 1/2 part (of your measurements)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean out innards of Cornish hens.
- Rub each bird with softened butter. Get underneath the skin on the breast.
- Coat each hen with the rub.
- Roast for 1 hour.
- Use a thermometer to make sure each hen reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes.