We all love a good loaded potato in this house, that is a fact. Having said that, we are always coming up with new ways to enjoy that concept.
- 6 medium Red Potatoes
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2-3 tbsp chopped Scallions
- 5 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 3 Pieces of Thick cut Bacon chopped and cooked
- 1 tbsp Rosemary chopped
- about 6 tbsp Shredded Cheese
***This is for 2 people multiply the recipe for more servings***
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes whole uncovered for about 20 minutes (fork tender).
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter and add garlic and rosemary to the mix.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place boiled potatoes on sheet.
- Mash each potato with a potato masher or whatever you have available.
- Brush or drizzle each potato with the butter mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Pull the potatoes out of the oven and add about 1 tbsp cheese per potato.
- Place back in and bake for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Garnish with scallion and chopped bacon. Add sour cream if you like!
- Salt and pepper to taste.