Homemade oatmeal cookies are so good. Honestly, these are my go-to cookies.
- 1 3/4 cup Oats (I use instant)
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ts Cinnamon
- 1/2 ts Baking Soda
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1 1/4 stick Butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 ts Vanilla, Butter, and Nut Extract
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with Pam.
- Mix oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set to the side.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together.
- Add egg and extract to butter mix.
- Slowly add the oat mixture to the butter mixture. Beat with mixer until combined.
- Fold in craisins.
- Roll or drop dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart or so.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
You could use some ice cream (soften before) and put a scoop between two cookies to make great ice cream sandwiches! Put them back into the freezer to harden. So Yummy!