This is a great addition to our regular side dishes. Even our two-year-old enjoys this one. These noodles are made out of Zucchini are sold at our local Publix in 2 cup containers and are super convenient.
- 4 cups of noodles cut out of Zucchini
- 4 Cloves of Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
****This is where you can really play with the ingredients. We usually add whatever left over veggies that we have in the fridge or pantry.
This time it was:
- A couple vine ripe tomatoes chopped
- about 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- Whole Garlic Cloves chopped
- 1/2 chopped Shallot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking pan place the veggies and drizzle with a little olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the veggies for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add about 1 tbsp butter.
- Saute the noodles, garlic, and onion in olive oil for 10-15 minutes or until they are to your liking.
- Remove from heat and add the veggie mix. Then pour the noodles into a large bowl.
- Add parmesan. Stir.