Homemade whipped cream is absolutely the best! I swear by this recipe and so does everyone who tastes it.
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1ts Vanilla, Butter, and Nut Extract (or Vanilla)
- Powdered Sugar (I eyeball this 1 tbsp at a time)
- Dash of cinnamon sugar
- Take a metal bowl and place in the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer ( I use the whisk attachment) whip the cream for about 1 minute.
- Add the extract.
- Add 1 tbsp to the cream at a time whisking in between each one.
- When it is the consistency of whipped cream you are done. You will know when it is ready because it will be stiff.
ENJOY!!! Try it on our Quick Blueberry Shortcakes!