Who doesn’t like bacon? Okay…. Seriously. Bacon is just so bad for you but it is good, Yall! I love to do large batches in the oven to save time and it always turns out crispy!
- Thick Applewood Smoked Bacon ( I always get Wright’s)
- Aluminum foil
- Sheet Pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover your baking pan with foil. This will make cleanup a breeze.
- Lay the bacon out on the pan. Close together but not touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a paper towel to absorb the grease.